Monday, April 26, 2010

5/6/2010 Six Impossible Things

Last month my honey and I had a weekend away from the kids, but not away from the home (one of those newfangled things called a staycation). Aren't grandparents great? As I was saying, my honey and I got to do lots of fun things just by our little selves and one thing we did was go to the movies. We saw Alice in Wonderland 3D. It. Was. Awesome. Of course, this comes from someone who was named after one of characters. Let me know if you can guess which one. Anyway, I just soaked up the film. I mean, can life get any better than Johnny Depp reciting one of the greatest poems ever written (Jabberwocky)?? And I loved the Mad Hatter's revelation that he always thinks of "six impossible things before breakfast." So, in the spirit of Wonderland, here are the six impossible things that are miraculously made possible in my life:

1. The fact that I still love that darling boy Wes even after he, in a fit of rage, deliberately cut my string of pearls and shattered our sliding glass door (2 separate occasions) .

2. The fact that my husband has put up with my cold shoulders, nagging, and crankiness for almost 9 years now. Love ya honeybunch!

3. The fact that I am guilty of so much, yet through my personal Advocate I can be saved from my sins and live with God.

4. Christ's resurrection from the dead and the fact that because of that, all who have ever lived on this earth will also be resurrected.

5. The fact that because of the Savior, people really can Change!

6. Eternal families.

No comments:

Post a Comment