Monday, March 29, 2010

3/29/2010 Resurrection Eggs

Several years ago my wonderful visiting teacher gave us some of these Resurrection Eggs for Easter and after several moves they have been long gone. But I wanted to start the tradition up again this year and found several sites to help me make some of my own. I plan on using these for our scripture study on the days leading up to Easter. I put 12 plastic eggs in an egg carton and marked them with a sharpie numbers 1-12. Then I put in the requisite prop and scripture reference. As we open them we'll look up the corresponding scripture. These may be old hat for some of you but I had never heard of them until a few years ago and loved the idea so just thought I'd pass on the love!

Easter Resurrection Eggs

More Resurrection Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment